Haunt Forum banner

Zombie babies in playpen

4K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Headless 
#1 ·
hi all just finished my zombie babies.
only thing missing is a red light i shine on them as effects camera whilst
recording.but looks good in total darkness. be nice to hear any thoughts , comments or ideas both good or bad.
thanks

#8 ·
That looks really good. I wanted to do something like that but my kids vetoed it. They can be such party poopers some times. Another thing Ive seen in haunted nurserys that I really like is baby blocks that spell out things like "go away", "possessed", "help me", something freaky like that.

#10 ·
:jol: That is beyond creepy! Great job, and I like the whole scene with the nursery music playing in the background. It looks just like a scene right out of Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. A baby chewing on razor blades with blood pumping out of it's mouth might be a nice addition...is that going too far?:eek:

#17 ·
:jol:A baby chewing on razor blades with blood pumping out of it's mouth might be a nice addition...is that going too far?:eek:
Apparently someone had childhood issues.
Everytime my siblings joke about things not going right in out lives we blame it on not being breast fed when we were babies. Just saying.:D
I love hassling P5.

BTW, looks great whitehotdog! Sick and twisted! Just the way we like it.

#11 ·
Oh thanks. Now my wife thinks I need professional help. The little guy with the knife for some reason struck my funny bone. As I'm chuckling to myself. She decides to look at what is so funny. Very quickly after I hear "You really need some help."

So get this. The person who comes up with this stuff is fine............. But I'm messed up for laughing at it.:googly:

Oh ya. Great looking scene. Love the little guy with the knife. Needless to say he made me laugh.:lolkin:

#14 ·
I love it just the way it is. They really need a zombie Rottie guarding them, heh. But I love that little dog in front. Stabbing the teddy is perfect, perfectly demented. Now my vampire bat baby has some playmates, we should have a play date. Haha! Yeah, I need to get out more.

#19 ·
Very cool, is the sitting one spitting the green goo or is it painted on? I couldn't tell if that green liquid was flowing or not. Either way awesome setup I love the baby stabbing the teddy bear. I was dying to get that deady bear from spirit last year that stabbed itself but by the time I got around to buying it they were all sold out :'(

#20 ·
Thanks all for feedback .
The spitting one is sat on a small washing up bowl .hidden under some cloth .then a small fish pump is put into the bowl then a thin pipe is feed through he zombie to its mouth making it spit ,then it runs down zombies body back into the bowl to be used again .

#22 ·
We added zombie dolls last year and this year I really want to include that scene again but have a teddy bear being de-stuffed too - but it doesn't matter how hard I look for a bear to be the victim I just can't bring myself to select one. They all look at me with a sort of NOOOOOOOOOOO expression and I can't bring myself to "kill" them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.