Haunt Forum banner

Unstructured Thoughts - What Are You Thinking Now?

3M views 57K replies 408 participants last post by  RedonitoR 
#1 ·
Please read before deciding there's no reason for you to post a reply.

I really don't post as much at message boards as I used to. And there's a reason for that. I get distracted, very easily. I'm just the kind of person with thoughts that often aren't structured. They just happen. For instance, if I'm worried about something, I usually don't want to discuss it but I'd like to just state it. Black and white, clear as crystal, once and have done with it. Unless of course someone else could or has been able to relate to that thought and wants to add to it. I don't want to start a dozen short posts about abstract thoughts just because when I have them I want to discuss them very much. It would be more sensible to, in a sense, have a graveyard for them where I could bury them as they arise.

This simply would eliminate worthless topics which no one would reply to and there's no worry about this topic getting off-topic because that's how it starts. It's not about establishing a pattern of off-topic topics. But for instance... I'm getting a headache right now, so I'd like to elaborate more on this post later on. But I wanted to try and create a post for random thoughts anyone were to have. In case the person having them really felt like sharing them.

I don't have one right now, but I could spill my guts about a lot of little things to other people that mean something to me.

See less See more
#28,581 ·
I can't get motivated to do anything. If I clean the house I can have people over for St. Patrick's Day. Really want some visitors, need a party, but can't justify the expense. I think I'm depressed.
:(
So broke I can't pay attention

#28,582 ·
#28,591 ·
I just realized that SyFy is airing the premier of Monster Man after Faceoff tonight at 11pm. We plan on watching the Faceoff finale tonight, but I think I'll set the DVR for Monster Man. I guess it will take the 10pm time slot after this week.

#28,592 ·
Monster man premiered here the night before last, and I was stuck at work. Wife deleted it from the DVR. If she didn't laugh at my jokes (which are usually horrible), I might have to argue with her about it, lol. I guess I'll have to wait until the next episode, and hope that the channel does like they do with faceoff and shows every episode.

#28,598 ·
Sadly, I just read about John Wolfe's passing last week. His amazing creations and soulful take on Halloween were one of the reasons I decided to ramp my celebration of Halloween up a notch and take a risk with paper mâché. He will be missed as will his talent and gentle spirit. His last post mentions how busy he believes he'll be across the veil, and perhaps he will, adding his own sparkle to all our prop work this year. Godspeed on your journey John.

#28,600 ·
Can you pop an artery from coughing?? I just called my play's director to ask her if it's okay for me to come in tomorrow even though I still sound & look horrible (my ass is still dragging...but I committed to working this play) and she said it's "just allergies". WHY OH WHY do people say stupid stuff like that!!?? ARgghh... I'm gonna cough on her and give her my "allergies". Only kidding.
Kinda...hey-it's a thought......