Haunt Forum banner

The Fright Vlogs are on Youtube!

Tags
vlog vlogs
10K views 36 replies 7 participants last post by  FRIGHTGUY 
#1 ·
After much consideration I thought I'd give this Vlog'n thing a try. I don't want to promise that I will have one every day or week for that matter but I'm gonna do my best. I'll post them on youtube and on my blog http://grimlockmanor.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy my introduction. Thanks for watching and thanks for stopping by the grimlock manor blog!

#9 ·
Frightvlogs - Trip to NYC Library.

Took a trip to the NYC Library this past week. It's an awesome place with great history and from a haunters perspective there is some great reference there. Check out my video and for more on the libraries history and additional pictures please go check out my blog and be sure to subscribe if you haven't already as we will be running more contest and giveaways very soon!

#10 ·
Epic Great Stuff Foam Cast Failure!

So I think the video will say it all and I am sure there will be a few laughs here! I am really trying to "expand" (no pun intended) the use of Great Stuff foam insulation. We all use it for vines, guts, slime and even a skull cast here or there but I really want to try and perfect some sculpting techniques with it and I know that is going to be hard given the expanding qualities of great stuff, it's just tricky to work with as you can see in the video but I am dedicated to trying to break the mold of what we use it for currently and come up with some really cool stuff..some "Great Stuff" god I am a laugh riot huh!

#11 ·
Grave Grabber Prop Build.

Hey guys!

So new Vlog today. Yesterday I went to my NJ/PA make and take group and we did our first build this year which was a one armed grave grabber that runs off a deer motor. It was a great learning build for me and I am excited to have such an awesome new prop for my grave yard. I am going to try and build another one of these fully on my own in the near future but for now check out the one I built yesterday. I will be posting a parts list on my blog shortly in case you want to see exactly what goes into one of these. Enjoy!

#14 ·
Hey all! Looks like after the Hack Scare we had this afternoon some of if not most of the videos have been taken down but you can still view them all on my youtube if you would like.

Today I have for you my overview of the Chiller Convention with reviews on some of the Vendors from the show, what I bought at the show and some actual footage of the Con itself. So enjoy!

#20 ·
Hi Frightners!

So I have started to pick up and really focus on my props. If I want my haunt to look anything like what I have pictured in my crazy head then I really need to get cracking.

I have begun to re-focus my attention on my clown prop that I am building using various material such as Mache, Sculpy, Paper Clay, PVC and eventually canvas and stuffing for the body. Right now the focus is the head of the clown. Below is a quick update of the process and you can also head on over to my blog for additional pictures and nightly updates on this guy.

Let me know what you guys think!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.