Haunt Forum banner

Last minute brain fart, name for spooky museum??

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Sideshow.Zombeau 
#1 ·
I just had a last minute idea, took a bunch of left over decorations, moved some of random oddities that sit around our house year round, threw a bunch of spanish moss and cobwebs around, had my son put together some specimen jars, and turned our kids' classroom into a spooky museum for our party this weekend. I want to make a sign for the door, but my brain is fried, and I can't think of a name for our new little museum... Does anyone still have enough waking portion of brain left in the final scramble for cleverness? I guess I'm spent, lol. Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

#17 ·
LOL @ Dixie and Deb! Thanks for the great suggestions! My clever little seven year old just suggested the Museum of Natural Mysteries! Gotta love the brainy lil' guy!
I love this name. When I looked at its initials, MNM, I thought of a jar of red M&Ms as one of the exhibits. The fact the they "melt in your mouth; not in your hand," (a mystery in itself) and the fact that for years the red ones were pulled for year due the color used in making them. Cannot remember which red it was. Ah, a little tongue and cheek humor.

#10 · (Edited)
Dr or Professor XXXXXXXXx Cabinet of Curiosities.
A cabinet of curiosity is what most natural history museums started out as. They were a combination freak show, natural history, science, and sometimes "paranormal" attractions.
If you want artwork for a sign, PM me with a email address and I'll send something to you quick. Include the size paper you can or are willing to print to, and whether you want plain black and white or full color.
Attached is a quick and low resolution for your sign.

#14 ·
IT could just as well be done with your child's name as it is with "Morticia". That change may get your child into this as much as you are. The sense of ownership can go a long way in fostering that kind of thing.
This design could be setup for any size paper for printing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.