Haunt Forum banner

Stuck In Your Head

4K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  Zombie-F 
#1 ·
What song is stuck in your mind at this given moment?

Slipknot - Scissors :xbones:

#2 ·
At this minute?

Zombie - The Cranberries

No idea why...

I need a life.

#11 ·
The most famous "Stuck" song--Steelers Wheel- "Stuck in the Middle With You."

Strange, I was wanting to see Reservoir Dogs with the reference to it in my "Tipping" thread, now I really want to go break it out. I have visions of Michael Madsen dancing in my head... :googly:

#14 ·
Not that I have this song stuck in my head but I just opened my yahoo radio at work and what is the first song that comes on? Of course! One I have never heard of before! But the reason I am posting this is beacuse the name of the song is...

"Murder is Masturbation"

I will leave it at that.

#15 ·
lol .. I think it was George Carlin (might be wrong) who talked about how if you really think about it, when a guy masturbates he is loosing what could of been half of his children, so that must make him a serial killer .. and same for women when they get there period. It was either him or one of the other many comedians I listen to :D So the name of the song made me laugh

#20 ·
That godawful song by Motley Crue, All I Need. Not the whole thing, just that "Vince-Neil-has-his-balls-in-a-vice-screech-chorus." I hate that song, easily one of the worst they've ever made. Why couldn't it be one of their other songs like S.O.S (Same Ol' Situation)? Though not a good song either, it's highly preferable to the first one.

#21 ·
I used to stay over at my Grandparents when I was a kid. The kicker was that I had to watch Hee Haw on Saturday nights. So, what is stuck in my head? "You met another and phbbppt! You was gone... Where Where are you tonight, why did you leave me here all alone. I searched the whole world and thought I found true love. You met another and phbbppt! You was gone... Again…….

#23 ·
This is stuck in my head:

I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead
Bees on my head, but don't call me beehead
Bruce lee's on my head, but don't call me a Leehead
You wear name brands and I make my own clothing
I hang out with an apple who loves self-loathing("I hate myself")

Pancake on my face makes me extra happy
I like shampoo bottles that sit on my lappy
Cause its my show, you can't tell me what to do
When life hands me lemons, I make beef stew

So, yo, I gotta go, it's time to rock it
I put baloney in my left pocket
Smear some cream cheese in my gold locket
Cause its my show I'm Andy Milonakis
Its my show, I'm Shmandy Shmila-Shmakis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.