Haunt Forum banner

Unstructured Thoughts - What Are You Thinking Now?

3M views 57K replies 408 participants last post by  RedonitoR 
#1 ·
Please read before deciding there's no reason for you to post a reply.

I really don't post as much at message boards as I used to. And there's a reason for that. I get distracted, very easily. I'm just the kind of person with thoughts that often aren't structured. They just happen. For instance, if I'm worried about something, I usually don't want to discuss it but I'd like to just state it. Black and white, clear as crystal, once and have done with it. Unless of course someone else could or has been able to relate to that thought and wants to add to it. I don't want to start a dozen short posts about abstract thoughts just because when I have them I want to discuss them very much. It would be more sensible to, in a sense, have a graveyard for them where I could bury them as they arise.

This simply would eliminate worthless topics which no one would reply to and there's no worry about this topic getting off-topic because that's how it starts. It's not about establishing a pattern of off-topic topics. But for instance... I'm getting a headache right now, so I'd like to elaborate more on this post later on. But I wanted to try and create a post for random thoughts anyone were to have. In case the person having them really felt like sharing them.

I don't have one right now, but I could spill my guts about a lot of little things to other people that mean something to me.

See less See more
#37,344 ·
The burls should have a neat grain to them, and the slices look cool, too. What ideas come to mind, DA?
Not much at the moment since my brains all ready to shut down, but the slices could make some beautiful wall pieces with some carving and stain.

I'll let you know if I come up with anything else.

#37,345 ·

I called my doctor to find out about the new medicine for my blood sugar.
They pull up my blood work and tell me everything is fine. No changes! I'm
not sure if they got mine mixed up with someone else's or the person who
did the blood work was wrong! I would've had a little more confidence in him
if it hadn't taken three tries to get a sample! I've been keeping a check on my
blood sugar and it has been right at 108 which is normal! According to my
diabetes doctor it has to go over 130 to be high.

Well, after three days of pouring rain it suddenly turned into snow! It snowed
from 7-11 pm. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow.

#37,348 ·
January 18 is:

Thesaurus Day - find alternative words for all those everyday colorful metaphors you've been using. For example, synonyms for "crap" (in the context of "nonsense") include baloney, bunk, bunkum, claptrap, drivel, foolishness, hogwash, idiocy, ludicrousness, poppycock, ridiculousness, rigmarole, tomfoolery, and twaddle.

Winnie the Pooh Day - celebrates the birth of A.A. Milne in 1882

#37,350 ·
Main base computer crashed... attempting reboot... backup computers stable... reactor status OK... containment facilities holding... E-Z bake oven working... may have been an attack by the Oatmen, Globgnawblins, or Garden gnomes...

#37,352 ·
Waiting on the UPS man to deliver my airbrushes, and he is late. Nothing on TV but Gangland, so I'm doing a little "research" before I get ready for work, lol

I think Spike got into the dog food last night and ate too much. He's had an upset stomach this morning. I called the vet, and he said just to make sure that we keep Spike's fluids up, and that the nausea should pass.

#37,354 ·
Hope spike feels better, Bio.

Main computer back online, not sure of the glitch, but it ate up 1¾ hrs of 'business time'... grrr...

Got a response from my resume already...

I found gnome tracks outside, RoxyB, near the cable lines... not to mention traces of there sickening stench...:eek::googly::D

#37,356 ·
I am so crushed about Lance Armstrong. Over the years I've always admired him and I was always outspoken against the people accusing him of doping. I kept saying people were trying to accuse him of something he didn't do. Boy was I wrong! I feel like an ass. Thanks, Lance. :finger:

#37,357 ·
You are not alone! I sometimes felt he lied, but didn't want to believe it....but with all of the doping and entitlement going on in all sports I just don't get surprised by it all anymore....fewer and fewer role models left in the world! Now it's not a matter of if they cheat, but if they get caught and how much they lied about it. It is truly sad.:(

#37,358 ·
... it looks like I'll be head of the company, so am I President or CEO or owner in title (I guess), or can I be Dark Overlord?

#37,360 ·
Changed my title, RoxyB, but still can't tie a tie to save my life... but my youngest can, so later, when I Incorporate, I can list her as 'Chief Tie Officer'... After all the legal mumbo-jumbo goes through and the ink drys, I'll reveal more info about "Zurgh Co." Once I start raking in the cash, I think I'll advertise here. wouldn't that be weird?:eek::googly::D