Haunt Forum banner

halloween themed songs please?

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  GothicCandle 
#1 ·
This year instead of creepy sounds and haunting music I'm wanting to play halloween themed songs. Heres what I've got so far...
1: Ghost Busters theme
2: Monster Mash
3: Grim grinning ghosts
4: Haunted House
5: This is halloween

#8 ·
The beetlejuice them song
28 days later theme
28 weeks later theme
Resident Evil Main theme by Marilyn Manson

All of these songs are instrumental and are on my ipod. I listen to this music when i do anything with my halloween props (building, painting, designing). It just gets me in such a good mood.

#9 ·
B52s monster in my pants is a good funny song that we play each year

The lyrics are very funny and its a good up tempo tune . Heres a quick version on youtube the full song is a lot longer

[nomedia="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gpgWw1g-PD0"]301 Moved Permanently[/nomedia]

#10 ·
Edgar Winter - Frankenstein, AC/DC - Hell's Bells & several others, anything from Midnight Syndicate, Phantom of the Opera (look for the techno version), Night on Bald Mountain - Mussugorsky (sp?), Sweet - Ballroom Blitz, The Eagles - Hotel California, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Cream - Black Room, House of the Rising Sun, The Doors - Riders on the Storm, anything from Bass from the Crypt, Tubular Bells (Exorcist theme)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.