Haunt Forum banner

THG Cauldron Creep

10K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  Just Whisper 
#1 · (Edited)
This year was riddled with distractions for me, and left me coming into October with one half-done Groundbreaker and nothing new to add to our display for this year. After wandering around YouTube one evening, I stumbled back upon DC's Cauldron Creep videos. I realized that this was a relatively simple project (compared to some of my past endevors) and I had nearly everything I needed to build one. So I placed a quick order with Monsterguts, and started building. I made a few changes to suit myown needs, but in the end the output was the same. An awesome prop that was sure to draw attention; and it did!

Thanks DC for sharing the idea and design with us. You da Man!

See less See more
1 2
#5 ·
If you only have time for one great prop, this is the one to make. The movement and overall look are excellent, and your modifications add a personal touch.

Every time I see someone's take on the cauldron creep, I tell myself we really, really, really have to make one of these guys:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.