Haunt Forum banner

Unstructured Thoughts - What Are You Thinking Now?

3M views 57K replies 408 participants last post by  RedonitoR 
#1 ·
Please read before deciding there's no reason for you to post a reply.

I really don't post as much at message boards as I used to. And there's a reason for that. I get distracted, very easily. I'm just the kind of person with thoughts that often aren't structured. They just happen. For instance, if I'm worried about something, I usually don't want to discuss it but I'd like to just state it. Black and white, clear as crystal, once and have done with it. Unless of course someone else could or has been able to relate to that thought and wants to add to it. I don't want to start a dozen short posts about abstract thoughts just because when I have them I want to discuss them very much. It would be more sensible to, in a sense, have a graveyard for them where I could bury them as they arise.

This simply would eliminate worthless topics which no one would reply to and there's no worry about this topic getting off-topic because that's how it starts. It's not about establishing a pattern of off-topic topics. But for instance... I'm getting a headache right now, so I'd like to elaborate more on this post later on. But I wanted to try and create a post for random thoughts anyone were to have. In case the person having them really felt like sharing them.

I don't have one right now, but I could spill my guts about a lot of little things to other people that mean something to me.

See less See more
#56,163 ·
#56,174 ·
That’s the other demon (more of a gargoyle) we have - he’s animated, speaks a few phrases, and sits on a column at the end of our driveway every Halloween. We’ve had him several years now.

#56,179 ·
Spooky1 is outside putting Christmas lights up. I am happy to report that he has managed not to fall off the ladder so far:p Next up - will the lights that were working when he tested them inside the house still be working once they’re put up?

#56,180 ·
So happy that Thanksgiving is over. I was responsible for everything but the Turkey and I enjoy the challenge, but I was almost too exhausted to eat. Sadly, our turkey didn't come out all the way cooked, but we still got a meal or two from the white meat. Thankfully, most of the other side dishes came out right. I certainly learned which recipes need to be tweaked and will make notes on those pages for next time.

This week is going to be full for us with Doctor Appointments, the youngest stepson has his Christmas band concert this week; it'll be my first time going to one of them since the seating was limited last year. I'm pretty excited for that.