Ok, since people seem interested, I will post more. I in no way present this as a some improvement to DC's Cauldron Creep. I am merely combining two established elements together (ie: the 3-axis skull and the cauldron creep). The only innovation you will find here are the eyes, which I have not powered up yet, but will describe when the time comes.
Anyway, since I am using much heavier bones/skull than DC did, I had to beef up the frame. All of this I will hide under the cloak.
I simply bolted the bucky arms and legs to the frame. I also screwed a pin into the elbow of the top bucky arm to keep his elbow joint from moving.
For the motor, I used an allelectronics.com CAT# DCM-351. I just attached a pin 90 degrees to the turntable and it was good to go.
I cut a 1.5" section of a 1.25" wooden dowel and drilled a hole down through it's length which was just large enough to fit the metal shaft attached to my skull. The wooden dowel piece then fit into the head elbow joint of the frame.
Here is a video of a quick "proof of concept" test I did. I need to adjust the head movement a lot (he is looking down too much, and needs more side-to-side motion) but it looks good for a first try. I am currently working on his backbone/ribcage (the spine with no ribs is currently just shoved under his cloak). I want his curved spine to be protruding out a rip in his cloak. I also need to fix his hands. More to follow.