Thanks all, I'm glad you like him! The celluclay "dirt" is taking forever to dry, and all my dirt texture is just shrinking into celluclay texture...which is basically the same thing, so no worries there I guess. Painting the first one is going to have to be put off though, due to the slow dry time.
That said, I started on the second ground breaker of the three this afternoon. I used the second foam ball for the skull from the initial pics in this post. This one I am trying to make look a little more menacingólearned some lessons from the first one, so far so good.
I guess I'll just keep the progress of all three in this thread, so without further ado, on to Round Two!