HauntForum

Go Back   HauntForum > Socialize > Gatherings and Events
Forgot Password?

Notices

Gatherings and Events Posting and discussion of all Halloween-related gatherings and events. For announcements of conventions, gatherings, and other similar events only!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007
Fearless

Liked 0 times in 0 posts
Exclamation 10 Days - Halloween-L & Haunters Everywhere Video Compilation.....

Your Halloween-L & Haunters Everywhere Video Compilation.....by haunters, of haunters, for haunters!

January 12th Submission Deadline Reminder!

-----

OK, the holidays are over - HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all!
(got that over with)

It's update time!

Yes, I am here to make you nuts again.
Did you do your video editing?
Get your pictures together yet?

Vacation is over ghouls and boils, the countdown is on.
10 SHORT days left to get it all together and in the mail, sent via email, or submitted thru the ftp.
You will now have until January 12th to complete your video's and/or submit materials for the HauntVids team to edit for you.
The vids are coming in consistently at a couple a day, this is gonna be one heck of a compilation this year.
Yep, January 12th is your last chance, get moving!

Important detail:
We are planning to dead-icate the set to a few of our haunter eternal friends.
They have added so much to everyone's knowledge and joy of Halloween.
I mention in particular, Wanda Neal aka Wicked Wanda, who left us just this past holiday.
If you have any pictures & video clips with Wanda and the haunt, we would like to put together a tasteful montage.

Chris has asked me to reiterate, if you have gatherings and trade show pictures, send them in, TransWorld, HauntCon, HauntX, MWC, HorrorFind, IronStock, GLFF, KCFF, NEHG, RMG, PAG....he is doing...something...with them.
Of course, not just the stuff, he wants pictures and vids of the social happenings, such as the after-parties and gatherings.
If you have created videos or pictures you would like included from these events, please submit them directly.
(Ruck, where is that vid of Trish?)
Again, if you have the explicit rights for distribution of hosted materials, send us the location information.

Chris has been a bit busy to update the website, but promises he will.

The FTP server hung while I was out of town visiting family.
Its been fixed since last night after my flight got in.
If you couldn't upload or had issues, let me know at csminion@minionsweb.com .
I will confirm a file is valid for you or clear out the garbage file so you can upload a good copy.

Once again - it doesn't matter how short your video is, or how few pictures you have to submit.
If you don't think you have enough, think again, we've had people submit as little as 10 pictures.
Everything is welcome, and we all want to see what you have done, we are all haunt junkies!
As always, details how to submit are here - http://www.hauntvids.com/submit.htm .
If you have questions, please check the FAQ page first - http://www.hauntvids.com/faq.htm .
If you cannot find answers there, please send questions to questions@hauntvids.com and one of the HauntVids team will reply.

There will be a 3 day reminder post, in ...a week.

The HauntVids Team
www.hauntvids.com
Closed Thread